Benefits of Vinyl Siding for your Home Remodel
There’s a lot to consider when planning your exterior home remodel. Maybe you need replacement windows, a new screen room, or you want to add elegance and value to your home with a four seasons room. With so many decisions and options, it can be hard to know where to start.
If it’s time to update the exterior of your home aesthetically or functionally, new vinyl siding is a great place to begin. And the perfect place to find vinyl siding in Richmond – plus quality, professional siding installation – is Classic Construction.
Did you know that vinyl siding is chosen for over 30% of all new home
construction projects? In fact, that percentage is steadily rising because of its numerous and diverse benefits, including:
- Cost Efficiency – If you’re thinking about new wood siding, think again. Vinyl siding costs half as much and, on average, customers save at least $1,000 on every 1,250 square feet when using vinyl over wood.
- Versatility and Selection – With hundreds of colors and textures to choose from, you can customize your vinyl siding to your heart’s content to create a truly unique home exterior. Our vinyl siding contractors are skilled at helping homeowners choose the perfect vinyl for their home.
- Durability and Ease of Maintenance – When working with a reputable vinyl siding company, you can rest easy knowing that your home’s exterior is
made to last. Vinyl stands up to the elements, be it high-speed winds, pounding hail, or lashing rain, and since it is resistant to damage from destructive pests, such as termites, maintenance is a breeze. A simple yearly cleaning will usually do the trick.
- Heating and Cooling Savings – Insulated vinyl siding protects your home from heat loss between wall studs and the exterior walls. Other insulated walls lose heat where the wall studs meet the exterior siding.
- Knowledgeable Professionals – With high-quality service and unrivaled attention to detail, our certified vinyl siding installers know how to make your home look great while keeping it consistent with your needs, style, and budget.
Vinyl siding has come a long way since it first burst onto the home construction scene in the late 1950’s. Today, vinyl siding is a practical, cost-effective tool used to construct beautiful, easy-to-maintain homes.
To learn more about the benefits of vinyl siding or to begin planning your upcoming exterior remodel with friendly industry experts, give Classic Construction a call today or fill out our quick online form to request your free, in-home consultation.