Top Renovation Trends for 2023
Whether your home was just built, or you’ve got an older home in need of some TLC, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking to add some storage space or do a larger remodeling job, these are some of the top trends that will have your guests asking who is responsible for the craftsmanship and renovations in your home.
You can never have too much storage space, and some homes, more than others, are greatly lacking storage. Why not make these spaces a stylish, trendy addition? Function and style are easier than you might think. Here are some ideas for storage add-ons.
- Consider the benefits of adding a pantry to help with storing food items you don’t have a spot for or items that are taking up all your cabinet space. Pantry spaces are typically inset and “hidden” offering multi-level shelves with plenty of storage that matches your existing decor.
- A closet addition will be a great option for storing your winter wardrobe that is taking up much-needed dresser space. Organization can be a challenge especially if you have a large family but that extra closet space will surely make it easier and will keep items accessible.
Master Suite Additions
Adding onto a master suite can transition it from decent to functional and spacious, and adds value to your home. Why not make that space all it can be with these options?
- Some master suite areas may not have an added washroom. The convenience of a private bathroom especially if you have children cannot be overstated. Consider this an addition that makes sense financially—greatly increasing value—and personally.
- Is your master suite lacking closet space? It’s the ideal time to consider a walk-in closet. This add-on may seem simple compared to other renovation projects, yet the benefits are huge. It’s a fact that you can never have too much closet space.
Adding onto a kitchen or dining area is always a popular idea. There are many options to improve this space as many families spend a significant amount of time together in this area of the home. This room needs to be functional, practical, and simultaneously stylish to meet your design preference.
- An island in your kitchen can provide much-needed counter space and storage. Customizable additions are made to match your existing decor. Plenty of options for island sizes means this modern addition can fit into your kitchen area. More counter space and storage? Yes, please!
- Custom cabinets can drastically transform kitchens. Giving you the benefit of a whole new look without a complete remodel is one of the many benefits of new cabinets. From wood options to styles to cabinet pulls, it’s a fun and creative way to revamp a kitchen and bring a sense of new into your space.
These are just some of the wonderful renovation ideas to consider for 2023. Any home can greatly benefit from exterior and interior remodeling. Our customers have come to expect the best and that’s what we provide. From our experienced office to our skilled installers we take pride in top-notch quality work we’d be proud to have in our own homes. The experts at Classic Construction are here to bring your renovation dreams to life, so call us today at (804) 776-5070.