Getting replacement windows is an important investment, and sometimes a costly one. For these reasons, you might be on the fence about whether or not it’s time to get new windows. However, windows that are greatly damaged or inefficient can end up costing a lot more in the long run.
To help you make a good decision, inspect your windows for the following. If you notice one or
more of these signs, then now’s the time to invest in new windows. Check for:
- Signs of Deterioration: Cracks, peeling paint, warped frames, and damaged glass are some of the more obvious signs that your windows need to be replaced. Sometimes visible damage can be subtle, so it’s a good idea to walk around your home and look at each window individually.
- Drafts and Leaks: Most drafts go unnoticed for a long time before they are discovered. Meanwhile, you’re losing money each time your energy bill arrives. First, inspect each window for noticeable water leaks and drafts. To spot the more elusive drafts, light an incense stick near your windows and watch the smoke to see if it seeps around your windows.
- Failure to Open and Shut: Do your windows
open and shut properly? Windows that are warped, have damaged parts, or are painted shut are not very functional. Inoperable windows can be inconvenient, and even hazardous.
Reliable Window Installation in Richmond
If your windows fail the test, then consider getting a professional replacement window consultation. Classic Construction is a leading choice for window installation in Richmond. We will gladly come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and cost estimate, so you can learn about our top products and professional installation services.
Our windows will put an end to your old window woes while providing you with many benefits including:
- Lower Energy Costs: Did you know that poor window quality can account for 10-25 percent of your energy costs? We provide energy-efficient
windows that will reduce energy waste and add style to your home.
- Increased Home Value: Whether you plan on
selling your house or staying in your home for many years, getting new windows is a great investment that will add value to your property while making your space more comfortable and enjoyable for years to come.
- Affordable Remodel: New windows is a fast
and affordable way to give your home a new look. We offer a wide-range of beautiful window styles ranging from classic double-hung windows to stunning bay windows and much more—all of which are customizable to suit your needs and budget.
Would you like to learn more about the quality window installation Ricmond, VA homeowners trust? Get in touch with Classic Construction and request your free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today!